What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful.
Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- To activate certain features of the Service
- To provide analysis
- To save your preferences
- Enable the delivery of advertising, including behavioral advertising
We use session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential Cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preference Cookies. We may use preference cookies to store information that changes the way the service behaves or looks, such as a registered user's "remember" feature or a user's language preference.
- Analytics Cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information about how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or functionality of the Service to see how our users respond to them.
- Advertising Cookies. These types of cookies are used to serve ads on and through the Service and to track the performance of those ads. These cookies may also be used to enable third party ad networks to serve ads that may be of interest to you based on your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics for the Service, provide advertisements on and through the Service, etc.
What are your options regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, and some of our pages may not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For all other web browsers, please consult the official web pages of your web browser.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/