Before the operation:
The consultation lasts two hours during which the surgeon and his team perform a thorough examination of your eyes. The purpose of this examination is to establish a complete diagnosis and to suggest the most appropriate intervention technique (Femto Lasik /TransPKR / Supracor).
- Evaluation of your vision (with and without dilation)
- Corneal topography (mapping of the anterior and posterior surface of the cornea)
- Pachymetry (corneal thickness)
- Aberrometry (optical aberration measurements)
- Fundus (examination of all areas of your eye) and eye pressure
- Pupillometry (test to evaluate the reaction of your pupils to different light intensities)